LPT (Master) Training Program: Advanced Penetration Testing E-learning + exam
269 500 HUF + VAT
The Advanced Penetration Testing Course by EC-Council was created as the progression after the ECSA (Practical) to prepare those that want to challenge the Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) certification and be recognized as elite penetration testing professionals. Our training has been designed by the best in the industry and meant to push you to develop the kind of skill that you’ve been waiting to acquire.
Penetration Testers Network Administrators IT Auditors Information Security Engineers Security Consultants
EC Council is sourcing E-Learning training and certification partners globally for the iLearn Division. iLearn is EC-Council’s Official Training program, where a learner learns through instructor-led self-paced video-based training methodology. Self-paced in that a certification candidate can set its own learning pace by pausing the lectures and returning to their studies as their schedule permits.
THE ADVANTAGE OF iLEARN IS THAT IT HAS:
- Step by step guide from EC Council’s Master trainers who teach virtual lessons through HD video
- Rich content equivalent to our classroom training
- Access iLabs, the virtual simulated lab with more than 140 lab exercises and 2200 hacking tools inbuilt in the system
- A convenient 365-days access our training content on the web
- A cost-effective solution to training without additional time investment.
THE iLEARN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- One Year Access to the E-courseware
- Six months access to EC-Council's official Online lab environment (iLabs)
- EC-Council’s Certification Exam Voucher
- One year access to EC-Council's expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations for an all-inclusive training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace
iLearn online training is a distance learning program designed for those who cannot attend a live course. The program is for the people who have a very busy schedule and want to learn at their own pace through self-study.
This program is radically different from the ECSA. In the ECSA course, you are provided guidance on what machines to attack and an initial starting point. In the Advanced Penetration Testing Course, you are presented with minimal network information along with a Scope of Work (SOW). The course was created to provide you with advanced concepts that will help when it comes to attempting the LPT (Master) Certification exam. In this course you will learn professional security and penetration testing skills. The course is designed to show advanced concepts like scanning against defenses, pivoting between networks, deploying proxy chains, and using web shells. The last module of the course includes an SOW for each of the various networks we have created for the course. This, combined with the composition of various ranges, mimics a professional penetration test. Time is limited and you will be required to identify the attack surface followed by the weaknesses of the machines that are on the network.
1. INTRODUCTION TO VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT AND PENETRATION TESTING
2. INFORMATION GATHERING METHODOLOGY
3. SCANNING AND ENUMERATION
4. IDENTIFY VULNERABILITIES
6. POST EXPLOITATION
7. ADVANCED TIPS AND TECHNIQUES
8. PREPARING A REPORT
9. PRACTICE RANGES
LPT (Master) certified professionals can:
- Demonstrate a repeatable and measurable approach to Penetration Testing
- Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, Cross site scripting (XSS), LFI, RFI vulnerabilities in web applications
- Perform privilege escalation to gain root access to a system
- Demonstrate ‘Out-of-the-box’ and ‘lateral’ thinking
- Get access to proprietary EC-Council Penetration Testing methodologies
- Exploit vulnerabilities in Operating systems such as Windows, Linux Identify and bypass perimeter protections.
The LPT (Master) is a fully online, remotely proctored, practical exam, It is categorized into three practical exams of six-hour duration each, which will test your perseverance and focus by forcing you to outdo yourself with each new challenge. The exam requires the candidates to demonstrate a methodical approach to test and validate security defenses. The LPT (Master) exam is developed with close collaboration with SMEs and practitioners around the world after a thorough job role, job task, and skills-gap analysis.
Who can take the LPT (Master) exam? To be eligible to apply to attempt the LPT (Master) Exam, candidate must either:
- Be an ECSA member in good standing (Your USD100 application fee will be waived);
- Or, Attend the Advanced Penetration Testing course.
- Or, possess a minimum of 2 years of Penetration Testing work experience in Penetration Testing (You will need to pay USD100 as a non-refundable application fee);
- Or, possess any other industry equivalent certifications such as OSCP or GPEN cert (You will need to pay USD100 as a non-refundable application fee).
The EC-Council group is made up of several entities that all help serve the same goal, which is to create a better, safer cyber-world through awareness and education.