Project management workshop
We recommend our innovative course, given by two trainers, to project managers wishing to shift their teams toward a more effective co-operation.
The course is for you if:
- you are working in project management
- you are participating in a project and you would like to better understand how projects work
- you plan to work as a project manager and would like to find out more about project-based working methods
Progress is impossible without a project approach. We work in different sized project teams, we form, we disband a reform, and all this is done in order to be moving faster toward our goals. Projects are realized by us, people, and if they fail, it is also because of us. How can we work together, what management processes determine if a product gets completed or whether a service gets launched?
In the course we do not delve into theories; we present typical situations and possible solutions via practice-oriented tasks. Our goal is to give everyone the chance to try themselves out in a project, in a group situation. During the course we model the traditional waterfall methodology, as well as agile Scrum through the learning process of the group. All this in a way you cannot learn from textbooks. We created the course in such a way that you may apply what you learned in your daily work practice.
- The principles and values of traditional and agile approaches
- Making attendees conscious of a project manager’s role and of leadership roles
- Leading by teaching. Presenting the Rsvp model in practice
- The basic principles of partnering up to do a job in theory and in practice
- Employing logging tools in project management
- Everyday task management and daily planning
- The principles, participants and ceremonies of the Scrum methodology
- Taking course attendees through a project following the Scrum methodology
After the course:
- You know that if you join a project, a given role and its responsibility will be waiting for you. You can fill your role in the project responsibly and you can take advantage of the related connections.
- You recognize which phase the project currently is in and you employ suitable methodologies and procedures.
- You can identify the basic management situations and choose the appropriate management guidelines accordingly.
- You are familiar with the basic principles of partnering up for a job and do your utmost not to become a hostage in the given project for long, nor must anyone else.
- You bring a customized approach into your projects.
- You consciously apply the principles of predictive, astute or adaptive, cyclical project management.
List of similar courses:
This is an official APMG Agile Project Management Foundation course which provides detailed knowledge of Agile Project Management and prepares for the official APMG exam that our students can take at the end of the training.
This is an official APMG Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner course which provides detailed knowledge of Agile Project Management and prepares for the official APMG exams that our students can take at the end of the training.
Agile approaches are spreading like wildfire in business circles. Some are fond of them, others reject them but whichever group you belong to, it is clear that at the very least it is worth knowing this way of thinking.
Fo those who have not yet come across agile project management, we can teach you the basics effectively in this short course.
Our 4-day combined PRINCE2® Agile Foundation and Practitioner course provides a full understanding of the PRINCE2® Agile methodology and training for two highly respected professional certifications: PRINCE2® Agile Foundation and PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner. Implementing PRINCE2 Agile® within an organisation can provide a variety of benefits, such as enhanced value of delivery, reduced risk of deficient products via incremental and iterative delivery, and the emergence of disciplined flexibility. The PRINCE2® Agile Foundation and Practitioner exams are both included.
This world-renowned agile project management certification will familiarise delegates with the basics of PRINCE2® and how to tailor the method in an agile context. Delegates will also acquire an understanding of fundamental agile concepts and techniques, such as Scrum, Lean Startup, Kanban, and Cynefin.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner is a 2-day course that aims to educate delegates on how PRINCE2 can be tailored to agile-specific scenarios. This course has been developed as a single-tier certification to allow those who already have an existing project management knowledge to learn how Agile can be incorporated into their projects. The PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam is included.
This introductory PRINCE2® Foundation course is designed to give candidates a comprehensive overview of the PRINCE2® methodology whilst ensuring that they are fully equipped to pass the PRINCE2® Foundation examination, which is included.
The aim of the course is to make attendees familiar with the widely used PRINCE2® methodology and its key elements, moreover, to prepare to take PRINCE2® Foundation international exam at the end of the course.
The aim of the course program is to enable our attendees to obtain PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner qualifications within a week, by taking part in our 5-day course.
This PRINCE2® Practitioner course enables learners to tailor the PRINCE2® methodology to any given project scenario. The PRINCE2® Practitioner exam is included. The versatility of the PRINCE2® methodology means its applications are extensive and that it can work in projects of any size, complexity or industry. Candidates will be taught how to tailor the methodology, whilst adhering to its founding principles, themes and processes, enabling them to effectively lead projects regardless of scenario or project environment.
The aim of the course is to familiarize attendees more intimately with the widely used PRINCE2® methodology and its philosophy, to enable them to apply PRINCE2® methodology in a given environment, as well as to help them prepare to take PRINCE2® Practitioner international certification exam at the end of the course.
The application of agile methodologies is becoming inevitable in more and more projects. There are several theoretical methods for applying these, but in most cases teams working in a market environment ask, “OK, but how do you realize this in practice?
Thanks to the overwhelming success of our in-house developed project simulation, we also launched it in the form of an open program so that even more product owner or scrum master may receive a detailed process and set of tools based on their own experience, with which to answer this question.
The aim of our course is to give a comprehensive overview of the workings of the Scrum Master role and the tools you have at your disposal. You can experience and try that through a life-like process in concrete simulations.