By entering the website of www.masterfield.hu IT training center, users accept the following terms even if they do not use the page as registered users:
- All rights related to the copying and distribution of any part of the homepage of Masterfield Training Centre reserved, especially with regard to the description and syllabus of the IT courses.
- The electronic storage, processing or sale of the content of Masterfield Training Centre is prohibited without the written consent of Masterfield Training Centre!
- We cannot take responsibility for damages arising from the improper or malicious use of the IT security, ethical hacker, white hat hacker, penetration tester tools and other tools used for the protection of IT systems or for penetration found on the homepage of Masterfield Training Centre.
- Taking contents from the website of Masterfield Training Centre (including course and training syllabuses) is allowed only allowed with reference to Masterfield Training Centre and with its prior written permission.
- Copying, printing and selling the syllabuses for IT courses and IT trainings as your own courses is only allowed with the prior written permission of Masterfield Training Centre.
- The www.masterfield.hu domain is copyright, its use, excluding references, is only allowed with the written permission of Masterfield Training Centre. Unauthorized use thereof shall incur criminal prosecution as well as legal consequences with regard to civil law.
- Masterfield Training Centre may demand the cessation of the infringement and sue for damages.
Registering for courses
You can sign up for our current courses and trainings on our website or via phone, which we then first confirm via email and send you the application form, with which you officially confirm your registration. You may then pay the course fee in person or via wire transfer.
Paying course and training fees
Course fees are normally paid in one lump sum no later than 5 workdays before the first day of the course. In case of wire transfer please transfer the appropriate amount to the following bank account: 10700385-24188609-51100005 You may make a cash payment at our office between 9AM and 4PM on workdays at the address 1138 Budapest, Madarász Viktor u. 47-49. Please note that in the case of missing the above deadline Masterfield Training Centre reserves the right to fill up vacancies on the course with other students.
Cancelling courses and trainings
Up until 5 workdays prior to the start of the course you may cancel your registration free of charge, or switch to a different course or date. Should you cancel or postpone your application to a later date within 5 working days before the start of the course, you will be charged 30% of the original course fee as cancellation/modification fee. Certain courses have different cancellation rules with stricter conditions (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP). In the case of our courses held in English, the application deadline is 1 month before the start of the course. There’s no possibility to cancel within a month, and the entire course fee will be invoiced. Cancellation Only a written cancellation is acceptable.
Switching course or training participants
You may substitute a student on the application form with another person meeting the basic requirements of the course free of charge in this case, too. Please let us know no later than 2 workdays before the start of the course.
When a course or training is cancelled
If the date of the course changes compared to the announced date, we notify participants in writing. Should this date be unsuitable for you, you may switch to another course free of charge or you may withdraw your application.