The Certified Blockchain Professional is fully vendor-agnostic and practical, focusing on the current state of blockchain technology as well as its future potential. The Certified Blockchain Professional course digs deep into the main characteristics and features of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) as well as introduces Blockchain’s new 3S (Secure-Scalable-Sustainable) proprietary framework. Students will also get a deep understanding of blockchain technology and mining of cryptocurrency.
The CBP program is specifically tailored to full-stack developers.
English knowledge and basic understanding of cryptocurrencies (Prefered), basic exposure in programming languages (Required), Experience with Bitcoin and Ether (Preferred)
EC Council is sourcing E-Learning training and certification partners globally for the iLearn Division. iLearn is EC-Council’s Official Training program, where a learner learns through instructor-led self-paced video-based training methodology. Self-paced in that a certification candidate can set its own learning pace by pausing the lectures and returning to their studies as their schedule permits.
THE ADVANTAGE OF iLEARN IS THAT IT HAS:
- Step by step guide from EC Council’s Master trainers who teach virtual lessons through HD video
- Rich content equivalent to our classroom training
- Access iLabs, the virtual simulated lab with more than 140 lab exercises and 2200 hacking tools inbuilt in the system
- A convenient 365-days access our training content on the web
- A cost-effective solution to training without additional time investment.
THE iLEARN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- One Year Access to the E-courseware
- Six months access to EC-Council's official Online lab environment (iLabs)
- EC-Council’s Certification Exam Voucher
- One year access to EC-Council's expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations for an all-inclusive training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace
iLearn online training is a distance learning program designed for those who cannot attend a live course. The program is for the people who have a very busy schedule and want to learn at their own pace through self-study.
The Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP) Course was developed to help professionals gain the knowledge they need in Blockchain technology to understand its impact on business and beyond.
The course begins with the technical foundations of blockchain, such as distributed and decentralized systems, cryptography, and mining.
Students will then learn how to develop applications using Ethereum, a decentralized virtual machine. Additionally, students will explore different blockchain enterprise applications such as Hyperledger, introduced by the Linux Foundation and widely used by IBM. Most importantly, the course will cover multiple blockchain implementation concepts by immersing students into sustainable and scalable blockchain development, the cornerstone of a decentralization strategy.
1. BLOCKCHAIN FUNDAMENTALS:
1.1. Introduction to Blockchain Technology
1.2. Crypto Assets
1.3. Blockchain Mining
1.5. Sustainable Blockchain
1.6. Open Source Blockchain Frameworks
2. APPLICATIONS OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY:
2.1. Etherium : The Foundation of DApps
2.2. Decentralized Applications (DApps)
2.3. AI and Blockchain
2.4. Impact on Industry
2.5. Industry Use Cases
2.6. IoT and Blockchain (BoT)
3. BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
3.1. Building Private Networks with Ethereum and Solidity
3.2. Writing Smart Contracts and Monitoring Blockchain Networks (Block Explorer)
4. ADVANCED BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT
4.1. Scalable Blockchain
4.2. Security in Blockchain
4.3. Blockchain as a Service
4.4. Open Research Problems in Blockchain
Exam Title: Certified Blockchain Professional
Exam Code: CBP
Number of Questions: 100
Duration: 3 hours
Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Passing Score: 70%
The EC-Council group is made up of several entities that all help serve the same goal, which is to create a better, safer cyber-world through awareness and education.