The Threat Intelligence training program was based on a rigorous Job Task Analysis (JTA) of the job roles involved in the field of threat intelligence. This program differentiates threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals. It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based, intensive 3-day training program that teaches information security professionals to build professional threat intelligence.
Ethical Hackers, Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, and Managers, Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants, Threat Hunters, SOC Professionals, Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts, Incident Response Team Members, Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience, Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence, Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
EC Council is sourcing E-Learning training and certification partners globally for the iLearn Division. iLearn is EC-Council’s Official Training program, where a learner learns through instructor-led self-paced video-based training methodology. Self-paced in that a certification candidate can set its own learning pace by pausing the lectures and returning to their studies as their schedule permits.
THE ADVANTAGE OF iLEARN IS THAT IT HAS:
- Step by step guide from EC Council’s Master trainers who teach virtual lessons through HD video
- Rich content equivalent to our classroom training
- Access iLabs, the virtual simulated lab with more than 140 lab exercises and 2200 hacking tools inbuilt in the system
- A convenient 365-days access our training content on the web
- A cost-effective solution to training without additional time investment.
THE iLEARN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- One Year Access to the E-courseware
- Six months access to EC-Council's official Online lab environment (iLabs)
- EC-Council’s Certification Exam Voucher (valid for one year)
- One year access to EC-Council's expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations for an all-inclusive training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace
iLearn online training is a distance learning program designed for those who cannot attend a live course. The program is for the people who have a very busy schedule and want to learn at their own pace through self-study.
1. INTRODUCTION TO THREAT INTELLIGENCE
2. CYBER THREATS AND KILL CHAIN METHODOLOGY
3. REQUIREMENTS, PLANNING, DIRECTION, AND REVIEW
4. DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
5. DATA ANALYSIS
6. INTELLIGENCE REPORTING AND DISSEMINATION
Exam Title: Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
Exam Code: CTIA
Number of Questions: 50
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Passing Score: 70%
The EC-Council group is made up of several entities that all help serve the same goal, which is to create a better, safer cyber-world through awareness and education.