Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop E-learning
The Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop will teach you about the Oracle Database architecture. You will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance, configure the Oracle Network Environment and perform database maintenance.
Administrators, Database Administrators, Implementers and Systems Administrators
• Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
• Create and manage Storage Structures.
• Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
• Create and manage users.
• Monitor the database and manage performance.
• Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
• Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database software.
Benefits To You
Train online via an Internet connection, 24/7 with 90 days access.
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Participate in Hands-On Practices and Demonstrations
Expert instruction and hands-on demonstrations will provide you with real world experience. By engaging in hands-on exercises to reinforce your learning, you'll develop in demand skills to effectively manage an Oracle Database.
Back up, restore, and patch DBCS database deployments
Describe the DBaaS and on-premises Oracle Database architectures
Manage database instances
Manage UNDO data
Move data between databases
Implement basic backup and recovery procedures
Monitor and tune database performance
Tune SQL to improve performance
Manage resources with Oracle Database Resource Manager
Create pluggable databases (PDBs)
Configure the Oracle network environment
Administer user security and implement auditing
Create and manage tablespaces
Manage storage space
Create and manage Database as a Cloud Service (DBCS) database deployments
Register databases and manage performance with Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
1. GETTING STARTED
2. EXPLORING ORACLE DATABASE ARCHITECTURE
3. MANAGING DATABASE INSTANCES
4. CREATING PDBS
5. CONFIGURING THE ORACLE NETWORK ENVIRONMENT
6. ADMINISTERING USER SECURITY
7. CREATING AND MANAGING TABLESPACES
8. MANAGING STORAGE SPACE
9. MANAGING UNDO DATA
10. MOVING DATA
11. BACKUP AND RECOVERY CONCEPTS
12. MONITORING AND TUNING DATABASE PERFORMANCE
13. SQL TUNING
14. ORACLE DATABASE RESOURCE MANAGER
15. ENTERPRISE MANAGER CLOUD CONTROL
16. INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE DATABASE CLOUD SERVICE
17. CREATING DBCS DATABASE DEPLOYMENTS
18. MANAGING DBCS DATABASE DEPLOYMENTS
19. BACKING UP AND RESTORING DBCS DATABASE DEPLOYMENTS
20. PATCHING DBCS DATABASE DEPLOYMENTS
21. CREATING MASTER ENCRYPTION KEYS FOR PDBS
22. TABLESPACE ENCRYPTION BY DEFAULT
Preview the training details in the link below:
Hasonló tanfolyamok listája:
Java is the #1 programming language for developing applications across conventional and cloud environments. It provides the basis for enterprise applications on a wide range of devices and platforms. Java offers developers a continually advancing language and platform to create the next generation of rich, scalable and secure enterprise applications. Through this self-paced, online training solution, the Java Programming Learning Subscription offers the complete, up-to-date Java SE and Java EE training you need. This is an ideal solution to make available to multiple people throughout your organisation who need Java training but are at various stages of their development.
A tanfolyam során a hallgatók elsajátíthatják az Oracle adatbázisok telepítésével, üzemeltetésével és hangolásával kapcsolatos feladatokat.
Training content included within the Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Learning Subscription will teach you how to apply the integrated array of query, reporting, analysis, alerting, mobile analytics, data integration, data management and desktop integration using the BI foundation and associated tools.
The Oracle Database 12c R2: New Features for 12c R1 Administrators course is designed for existing 12c Release 1 DBAs. In addition to covering the New Features of R2, this course also introduces students to the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
In this learning subscription you will have access to training modules with course content that shows you how to effectively leverage Oracle’s integrated set of tools for application to build sophisticated applications. Learn how to rapidly adopt these new technologies through lessons and hands-on practice building database developer applications.