Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner (AgilePM®) e-learning vizsgával
395 500 Ft + Áfa most 6 hónap hozzáféréssel
This 4-day course combines the Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner courses into one course. The Foundation portion of the certification is an introduction to the Agile methodology and provides the training for the AgilePM® Foundation certification (APMG accredited). Once the Agile PM Foundation certification has been achieved, delegates will progress onto the Agile PM Practitioner portion of the course, which takes place on the final day. Our qualified trainers will guide you through the Agile Certification and help you acquire the skills to competently and proficiently work as part of a team on an Agile project.
The Agile Foundation course has no prerequisites. However, in order to take the Practitioner section of the course you must have passed the Agile Foundation exam.
This course is suitable for anybody who wishes to gain an understanding and certification of the basics of Agile methodologies and how to implement an Agile methodology. Applicants of the course can be new to the industry all the way to highly experienced project managers.
- Upon purchase you will receive a password via the email you used to purchase the course.
- You will then be able to login to our online learning platform with your email and password.
- You will have access to the platform for 90 days to complete your course.
- The exams are included in the price.
Agile training centres on continual iterative feedback, at regular intervals, to allow for frequent refinement of a project. Thus meaning that it deflects from the traditional project management methodologies of following a rigid plan and instead permits customer collaboration and is welcome to change.
- Begin with an introduction to Agile methodologies
- Equip yourself with the core principles needed for a successful Agile project
- Understand the 12 Principles of Agile training and implement them into your projects
- Greater focus on customer satisfaction, fulfilled and satisfied clients translate to improved prospects of returning business
- Enhanced communication focus, between teams and also clients, resulting in a better working environment
- Concentrated attention on working software and project productivity rather than extensive documentation
1. CHOOSING THE RIGHT APPROACH
2. THE BASICS OF AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
3. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELEGATION
4. PREPARING FOR AN AGILE PROJECT
5. THE FACTORS THAT LEAD TO SUCCESS
6. AGILE LIFECYCLES
7. PROCESSES AND PRODUCTS
8. COMMUNICATION IN AN AGILE PROJECT
9. ITERATIVE DEVELOPMENT
10. PRIORITISATION AND TIME BOXING
11. MAINTAINING CONTROL IN AN AGILE PROJECT
12. ANTICIPATING AND MANAGING RISK
13. REQUIREMENTS AND ESTIMATING
14. AGILE PLANNING
15. BUILDING IN QUALITY
16. CONSOLIDATE YOUR PREVIOUS AGILE KNOWLEDGE
17. SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENT AN AGILE METHODOLOGY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR PROJECTS
18. COMMUNICATION IN AN AGILE PROJECT
Agile Project Management Foundation Exam:
50 multiple choice questions
The pass mark is 25/50 or 50%
40 minutes to complete the exam
Your certificate is received within two weeks of APMG receiving your exam paper
Agile Project Management Practitioner Exam:
4 Online questions
20 marks per question (80 marks in total)
The pass mark is 40/80 or 50%
150 minutes to complete the exam
Open book - using only the official Agile Project Management Handbook provided
Your certificate is received two weeks after the AgilePM® results are released
The course is accredited by APMG International.
Hasonló tanfolyamok listája:
Our 4-day combined PRINCE2® Agile Foundation and Practitioner course provides a full understanding of the PRINCE2® Agile methodology and training for two highly respected professional certifications: PRINCE2® Agile Foundation and PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner. Implementing PRINCE2 Agile® within an organisation can provide a variety of benefits, such as enhanced value of delivery, reduced risk of deficient products via incremental and iterative delivery, and the emergence of disciplined flexibility. The PRINCE2® Agile Foundation and Practitioner exams are both included in the price.
This world-renowned agile project management certification will familiarise delegates with the basics of PRINCE2® and how to tailor the method in an agile context. Delegates will also acquire an understanding of fundamental agile concepts and techniques, such as Scrum, Lean Startup, Kanban, and Cynefin.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner is a 2-day course that aims to educate delegates on how PRINCE2 can be tailored to agile-specific scenarios. This course has been developed as a single-tier certification to allow those who already have an existing project management knowledge to learn how Agile can be incorporated into their projects. The PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam is included in the price.