Tanfolyam időpontok és jelentkezés
Zártcsoportos képzésre jelentkezem
This course teaches the HPE OneView 5.X infrastructure management solution and is the supporting training course for the exam requirement in the certification HPE Product Certified - OneView .
Topics covered in this course include:
• HPE OneView architectural model
• Product features and functions
• How to configure
• How to recommend and demonstrate
The ideal candidate for this course is anyone who needs to learn how
to describe, position, recommend, and demonstrate HPE OneView
technologies to meet a customer’s business and technology requirements.
1. Describe industry standard data center infrastructure management technologies.
Describe industry standard data center infrastructure management technologies.
2. Describe HPE integrated infrastructure management.
Describe and position the elements of the HPE integrated infrastructure management. (including iLO suite, OneView, RedFish, SUT/SUM and related elements)
Given a customer use case, describe the best HPE integrated infrastructure management licensing and support options.
Given a customer use case, identify the appropriate HPE integrated infrastructure management offerings.
3. Architect and design a data center management solution using HPE integrated infrastructure management.
Architect and design an SMB/ROBO (remote office branch office) management solution for three servers or less.
Architect and design an SMB/commercial management solution for up to 16 servers.
Architect and design a small enterprise management solution for more than 16 servers/blades/compute nodes.
Architect and design a fully composable management solution for 12 or more compute nodes.
Architect and design an enterprise management solution for multiple management domains.
4. Install and configure HPE integrated infrastructure management including iLO, RedFish, OneView and related elements.
Install and configure an integrated infrastructure management solution for rack, tower, and blade servers.
Install and configure an integrated infrastructure management solution for Synergy.
Design the solution within the given constraints to meet customer business and technical objectives.
Validate design, get sign-off, and document solution.
5. Provision Hybrid IT infrastructure using HPE integrated infrastructure management. (including iLO and OneView)
Describe how to automate server provisioning in HPE OneView.
Describe how to provision external storage in HPE OneView.
Describe how to provision networks in HPE OneView.
Describe how to document rack and power infrastructure in HPE OneView.
6. Manage, and report on Hybrid IT infrastructure using HPE integrated infrastructure management. (including iLO and OneView)
Describe the key resource health monitoring operations of HPE integrated infrastructure management.
Given an alert, use OneView to identify the issue and resolution steps.
Explain how HPE integrated infrastructure management works with HPE Support to troubleshoot a customer issue.
Using HPE OneView HPE2-T36 (web-based)